- My first item is this darling summer dress I found on stylehive.com. Lately I've become obsessed with the Peter Pan collar and have been on the search for anything and everything that has one! I just think that this dress is perfect in every way, the color itself makes me so happy!
- This item is one of those that I've been pining after for quite some time! I am always in search of a bag that can handle everyday wear and tear as well as carry my many, many items. This one, found on Etsy, seemed like it'd pass all of my qualifications for a great bag!
- The third item, one that I'll just never have enough of, are succulents! I've recently started my collection with two new babies and would love to add some of the purple varieties to it!
- I hesitated when putting this item on my list! I don't have the best track record when it comes to sunglasses, to be honest with you. They always end up being sat on, or lost somewhere in the abyss that is my car, so buying high quality ones has never really been an option for me. However, I've always swooned over Ray Bans, and if I were to buy a nice set of sunglasses for myself, they would be from them!
- This dress was one that I fell in love with while looking through dress images (yes I know two dress on one list, can you say obsessed?!) But really, with all the weddings that I have to attend this summer, this one from Miss Self Ridge just seemed to be perfect for a fancier occasion!
- I've always been a sucker for Oxfords, but as you might have read in my previous post, I've always felt as though they make me look a tad manly :/. Then again, this pair found on Ebay are just too lovely and girlie to make you feel anything but!
- Finally, this last item is brought to you by the geek/organizing-obsessed side of me. This Dymo Label Maker is another item that I've wanted for some time now. Not only do I like the idea of neatly organizing everything with its own label, I'm also in love with the way the labels look as well. Another bonus of this brand is the fact that you get to choose the color of the cartridge to personalize your labels!
Monday, June 17, 2013
June Wish List
Well, I hope you've fully enjoyed reading my rambles over all of the things that I wish I had in my life! As I mentioned before, this list could have gone on and on, but I'll just have to save it for some future posts! Have a lovely week!